Jeana Neu, MS/ CHES
the E.A.T. Up Expert
MISSION: Improve the lives of children and their communities through better nutrition.
I facilitate public-private partnerships with advocacy groups, health officials, non-profits, parents, school administrators, chefs, and business to expertly develop proven, practical solutions to feed children and communities the best possible food.
I can help you secure funding, write grants, develop nutrition programs/policies, and provide media presentations, articles and messaging for your organization.
I have a graduate degree in Health Promotion and Education, certifications in weight management, global health, and health education. I have expertise in obesity prevention and eating disorder research, as well as global health issues. My global health research has taken me to the Balkans and Southeast Asia where I worked with policy leaders on child nutrition and obesity prevention. Let me help you expand your global reach to provide improved nutrition policies where communities need it the most.
*15 to Clean Initiative to remove 15 unnecessary addivites in school nutrition services
* Program Development: Adventure Bites - designing and tasting new menu items
* $100,000+ in grant awards for child nutrition
* $192,000+ in local government budget increases for child nutrition
* Spokesperson and media resource for nutrition advocacy
* Awarded Healthier US School Challenge (x2)
* Collaborations for non-profits and school districts
* Local and National media coverage for nutrition programs
* Development of 100,000+ health promotion publications
* Additional partnerships for private businesses to expand their community outreach
* Research documentation
"I take action to help children and communities connect with the nutritious food they need to be as healthy as possible."
*Nutrition Policy Advising and Consulting
* Program Development: Assessment, Planning, Implementation and Evaluation
* Grant Assessment and Writing
* Budget Planning
* Public Speaking and Media Presentations
* Article and Media Content Writing
* Nutrition Advocacy and Research